.

.
HOME OF THE LADY DENMAN - Local history isn't always about the big story - the everyday story of life in the early development of the region can be a fascinating, entertaining and educational journey.

3 October 2014

Mokau – An Irish connection.

SS-MOKAU-small  The story of the Mokau keeps making connections.
I received a letter from Patricia Corrigan about her connection to the Mokau… Continue reading.
From Patricia Corrigan in Ireland.
Dear Lad,
I stumbled upon your article this evening. I also believe I'm a descendant of B.M Corrigan. I am from the farm in kiltobranks Co roscommon in Ireland where I believe Bart is originally from. I think he is my great great grand uncle. Our family have always been farmers and have no connection to the sea so it is interesting to read a little about his life. I saw your message from Sue Rogers and would interested in hearing more about her book.
Thanks,
Patricia.

SEARCH BAR
Just in case you didn’t know by typing in a name of anything you find on this blog in the search bar on the right, it will bring up all the information relating to that name on one page…

No comments :

Post a Comment